All wet pipe fire sprinkler systems trap oxygen. Oxygen creates corrosion. Corrosion creates leaks and leaks create problems. These aren’t theories or myths. We’ve proven the science and created a solution. Remove the oxygen and you eliminate the problem. Our products and processes provide simple, permanent solutions by eliminating corrosive oxygen from wet pipe systems. The 2016 edition of NFPA 13 further reinforces the importance of trapped air removal in wet pipe fire sprinkler systems.
The ECS Advantage.
SIMPLE & SAFE
- Minimal equipment installation.
- No chemical additives or coatings.
- Compatible with new and existing systems.
INDUSTRY LEADING EQUIPMENT
- Patented vent design – no plumbing to drain, no leak risk.
- Lightest weight, lowest profile redundant vent available.
- Long-term wet-pipe nitrogen inerting case histories.
- Officially recognized solution by NFPA & FM Global.
- Similar technology used to control corrosion in other industries for decades.
- All products shipped within 72 hours.