No corrosion control program is complete without a corrosion monitoring system. Our award-winning monitoring system products are the first true corrosion monitoring devices designed for the fire sprinkler industry that effectively address NFPA 13 corrosion monitoring requirements. Whether you are monitoring wet or dry systems, metal loss or gas composition, ECS has a solution. ECS products can be monitored by either fire alarm or building management/information systems. Cutting edge products combine industry-leading service and support provide an unparalleled corrosion management and risk mitigation solution.
The ECS Advantage.
REAL-TIME & LOCALIZED
- Accurate alternative to measuring simulated corrosion at the riser.
METAL LOSS INDICATION
- Find out if your corrosion control system is doing its job.
- Quickly identify nitrogen gas concentration.
- All products shipped within 72 hours.
In-Line Corrosion Detector
The only UL listed corrosion monitoring device for fire sprinkler systems.
- Continuous real-time electronic monitoring
- No coupons necessary – install where corrosion actually occurs.
- Use included remote test station or any alarm system
- Roll-grooved for easy installation & removal