Product Spec Sheet
Click to enlarge
ECS Protector SMART Nitrogen Cylinder System
- Designed specifically for dry pipe and pre-action fire sprinkler systems
- 400 gallon capacity for up to two (2) sprinkler systems
- Patent pending
The ECS Protector SMART Nitrogen Cylinder System offers a cost effective method to replace oxygen, which causes corrosion, with nitrogen as the pressure maintenance gas in small dry and pre-action fire sprinkler systems. The PCYL-10 has a fire sprinkler system capacity of 400 gallons for up to two systems.
Need nitrogen maintenance gas for larger system capacities? Take a look at our wall-mount nitrogen generators that offer a permanent supply of nitrogen with very little maintenance required.
- Provides a quiet, reliable source of nitrogen pressure maintenance
- Completely controls oxygen corrosion in both black steel and galvanized steel piping systems
- Easy plug-and-play installation with low-profile wall mount design
- Simple to maintain with cylinder exchange the only maintenance requirement
- Can be retrofitted to existing systems; older compressed air systems can be used as a backup
- Provides an unlimited supply of on-demand nitrogen – no nitrogen storage tanks required
- Nitrogen cylinders provide constant stream of 99% nitrogen gas
- Visual and audible alarms notify end user when cylinder replacement is needed
- Optional remote monitoring via fire alarm system or building management system available through integrated system controller
- OSHA and NFPA compliant wall-mounted cylinder restrain included – houses up to three (3) pressurized nitrogen cylinders
- Includes nitrogen cylinder pressure regulators rated for 3000 psi
- Meets NFPA 13 30-minute fill requirement for dry and pre-action fire sprinkler systems
The ECS Protector SMART Nitrogen Cylinder System (PCYL-10) is designed to work with three (3) cylinders pressurized with 250 standard cubic feet (scf) of nitrogen. When individual cylinders are emptied, a notification is provided. Cylinders can be replaced individually without interrupting pressure maintenance to the fire sprinkler system.
Note: PCYL-10 does not include nitrogen cylinders – provided by others.