If you’re attending the 2015 Annual Seminar & North American Fire Sprinkler Expo this week in Orlando, Florida please stop by and visit Engineered Corrosion Solutions at Booth #619! We are The De Facto Standard in Fire Sprinkler Corrosion Control. Visit ECS at NFSA in Orlando.
Provide your customers with a better, permanent solution to pipe leaks
At the expo speak with one of our experienced engineers about the following important topics related to corrosion management in fire sprinkler systems:
- The use of nitrogen generators to eliminate oxygen in dry pipe sprinkler systems using patented fill and purge breathing technology
- The most cost-effective approach to eliminating corrosion in wet pipe sprinkler systems using nitrogen
- Our commitment to you – orders for all ECS equipment shipped in 3 days or less
- Eliminate installation headaches with simple, straightforward corrosion management equipment
- The need to inspect the current condition of your piping with a video assessment
NOT ALL NITROGEN IS CREATED EQUAL. Find out why at Booth #619.